True-Light lamps are distinguished by:
- The use of materials for the phosphorus lamps: argon gas, 14 natural phosphorus powders and UVA- and UVB-light transmitting sodium glass tubes.
- The use of materials for the LED lamps: only A-quality dual white LEDs.
- Know-how: True-Light optimally and firmly reflects all spectrum colours in the right proportions, including the healthy UVA and UVB in phosphorus lamps.
- Phosphorus lamps: The full spectrum: a score of 96 on the internationally established Colour Rendering Index (daylight 100, Cool White 68)
- LED lamps: The full spectrum: a score of 98 on the internationally established Colour Rendering Index
- The colour temperature: True-Light establishes the absolute temperature in order to gain the true daylight colour, being 5500 Kelvin.
- Durability phosphorus lamps: an average life span with electronic choking of 24000 hours. An electronic choke induces a 25% decrease of energy use.
- Durability LED lamps: an average life span of 50.000 hours.
The eye task requires ~ 80% of our energy. True-Light daylight lamps contribute to a healthier living environment because they provide optimal color rendering, thus optimizing vision and perception.